At ValueLink Software, we understand the importance of you information and data that is stored in our servers. We go the extra mile to ensure that your data is protected and does not fall into the wrong hands, ensuring privacy for you and your customers while meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
We have a no compromise approach towards data security and that is why we utilize a world-class infrastructure for our hardware and incorporate industry best-practices for security of our application.
Our servers are located in data centers in multiple locations across the United States and are fully SSAE 16 (SOC) certified. These data centers feature multiple power paths and network connectivity to prevent outages in the event of power disruptions or natural disasters in any particular region. The data centers have state-of-the-art security technology and 24/7 on-site security staff.
- Securely-hosted servers at a certified SSAE 16 (SOC) data centers
- Servers running in data centers located in multiple locations across the United States
- Enterprise-class backup and restore technologies protecting your data
- Best-of-breed equipment for routers, firewalls and servers keep you online
- Full network redundancy
- 24/7 dedicated prevention systems ensure network perimeter remains secure
At the application level, every instance of ValueLink for every customer, comes standard with all security features and all communication within the system is encrypted using RC4_128, with MD5 for message authentication and 2048-bit RSA as the key exchange mechanism. Furthermore, our SSL certificates are supported on all major browsers and ensure that the system is securely accessible from any device in the world at any time of the day.
Some notable items are:
- ValueLink uses Microsoft’s recommended security structure for web applications
- Role based security – people only see what they have access to
- Extensive user management panel the gives the administrators full control over how users can access the system
- All communication between the users and our servers is encrypted with 128bit SSL security to prevent data theft.
- Secure access for all users. No one can access our systems without valid credentials.
- Encrypted password storage to ensure additional user account security
- Comprehensive security measures to avoid breach
ValueLink Appraisal Management Software complies with applicable laws, regulations and standards, including:
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Appraiser Independence Requirements
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)