All registered Appraisal Management Companies in Nevada must adhere to the laws in Title 54, Chapter 645C of the Nevada Revised Statutes as issued by the state. To view these laws, click below:
[spoiler title='Regulation for Appraisal Management Companies in Nevada']
The rules and regulation for appraisal management companies in Nevada are outlined in Chapter 645C of the Nevada Administrative Code. To view this document, click below:
[spoiler title='Forms for Appraisal Management Companies in Nevada']
Want to register your new appraisal management company in Nevada or looking to renew your existing license? The forms listed below (issued by the Nevada Real Estate Division) should help you do just that.
- Nevada Appraisal Management Company Registration Form
- Nevada Application for the Individual Registration of an Officer, Principal, General Partner, Director or Trustee of an Appraisal Management Company
- Nevada Appraisal Change Form - Appraisal Management Companies
- Nevada Application for Original or Renewal of Appraisal Management Company Branch Office
- Nevada Appraisal Management Company Renewal Form
[spoiler title='Nevada Department of Safety and Professional Services Website']
The Nevada Real Estate Division issues regular updates about laws and regulations pertaining to real estate in the state of Nevada. Their website is:
[spoiler title='Appraisal Management Software'] ValueLink Appraisal Management Software simplifies the management of all aspects of the appraisal process and maximizes the efficiency of your business.
Request a Demo to get the most powerful, yet affordable, appraisal management software in the market. [/spoiler]