All registered Appraisal Management Companies in Washington State must adhere to the laws issued by the state. To view these laws, click below:
[spoiler title='Regulation for Appraisal Management Companies in Washington']
The rules and regulation for appraisal management companies in Washington State are outlined in Chapter 308-409 of the Washington Administrative Code. To view this document, click below:
[spoiler title='Forms for Appraisal Management Companies in Washington']
Want to register your new appraisal management company in Washington State or looking to renew your existing license? The forms listed below (issued by the Washington State Department of Licensing Website) should help you do just that.
- Washington Appraisal Management Company Registration Application Form
- Washington Appraisal Management Company Renewal Affidavit
- Washington AMC Controlling Person and Owner Registration Form
- Washington AMC Surety Bond
- Washington AMC License History Request Form
- Washington AMC Designated Controlling Person Closing Company Affidavit
- Washington AMC Complaint Form
[spoiler title='Washington Department of Safety and Professional Services Website']
The Washington State Department of Licensing issues regular updates about laws and regulations pertaining to real estate in the state of Washington. Their website is:
[spoiler title='Appraisal Management Software'] ValueLink Appraisal Management Software simplifies the management of all aspects of the appraisal process and maximizes the efficiency of your business.
Request a Demo to get the most powerful, yet affordable, appraisal management software in the market. [/spoiler]