ValueLink Software has entered into a partnership with Platinum Data Solutions to
integrate Platinum’s proprietary automated appraisal review system, Realview™, into
ValueLink to provide lenders and appraisal management companies a powerful tool to ensure compliance
with regulations, avoid costly errors and save hours of review time.
It fluidly adapts to virtually any business process and presents decoded findings in plain English, in seconds. It's the first analytics and business intelligence technology for appraisals, and the only software that includes elements like context and history when screening for thousands of factors that can compromise appraisal quality.
This innovative, configurable and highly sophisticated platform significantly enhances appraisal quality control and assurance, empowering Appraisal Management Companies, Banks, Credit Unions, and Mortgage Lenders to thoroughly and quickly review appraisals with a significant reduction - as much as 60% - in review time and errors.
During the RealView automated appraisal review process:
- 2,500+ business rules and USPAP guidelines reviewed
- 1300+ specific data points analyzed
- Appraisal information compared to custom review rule set(s) established by client, lenders, investors, etc.
- Exceptions to the custom appraisal review rule set communicated directly to impacted parties -- appraiser, reviewer, lender -- so necessary actions can be taken to speed the completion of high quality appraisals.
- Appraiser license status verified.
- Public record, local listing and pending sale data gathered and provided for additional insight on trends and comparables.
- Sales price movement, market risk and potential mortgage fraud detected.
This integration is available to all ValueLink users. If you would like to know more about the RealView integration and the ValueLink Appraisal Management System, contact our sales team on 888-587-0805 x.1