By using the valuelinkams.com, valuelinksoftware.com or valuelinksoftware.com web sites, all services (Service) of Spur Global Ventures LLC ( dba. ValueLink Software), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
ValueLink Software reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://valuelinksoftware.com/terms-of-use
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While ValueLink Software prohibits such conduct and content on its web sites, you understand and agree that ValueLink Software cannot be responsible for the content posted on the web sites and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use our web sites.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, the name of your business, a valid email address, and an active credit card along with any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ValueLink Software cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not obtain more than one free trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree to use the system in compliance with the laws pertaining to the appraisal and valuation industry, including but not limited to USPAP, HVCC, TILA, RESPA, and the Dodd-Frank Bill.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- You will be billed monthly starting on the 3rd day of the month that falls 30 days after your account was initially created. Orders are billed for every month and a billing cycle is typically a single month.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. Your card will be charged for all orders created within your billing cycle. Cancelled orders will be subtracted from the total. There will be no refunds or credits for orders cancelled after they have been billed for. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org would be considered a valid request for cancellation. You must receive confirmation of the cancellation request within 48 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us by phone immediately between 8 am and 5 pm CDT. We have a very simple, no questions asked cancellation policy.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. It is your responsibility to have adequate backups of your data before requesting a cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will take effect immediately and your card will be billed for the final amount at the end of the billing cycle.
- ValueLink Software, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. ValueLink Software reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ValueLink Software reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ValueLink Site (valuelinksoftware.com) or the Service itself.
- ValueLink Software shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- ValueLink Software does not pre-screen Content, but ValueLink Software and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email and through our support portal. Phone support may be provided if necessary between 8 am and 5 pm CST, Monday through Friday
- You understand that ValueLink Software uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ValueLink Software, or any other ValueLink Software service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ValueLink Software.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ValueLink Software customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ValueLink Software) of other ValueLink customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- ValueLink Software does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ValueLink Software shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ValueLink Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ValueLink Software to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ValueLink Software and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and ValueLink Software (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info at valuelinksoftware.com.