The COVID-19 Coronavirus has continued to dominate the headlines for the past few weeks and our team has been monitoring the events closely. We have also completed all preparations to implement our business continuity plan.
We are taking every step necessary to ensure that our clients continue to receive the high levels of service that our customers have been accustomed to without compromising the safety and health of our employees and their families. To that end we have:
- Distributed health and safety guidelines to all team members to help them protect themselves
- Prohibited all non-essential business travel and began monitoring our team members’ personal travel
- Conducted frequent deep cleanings of our facilities to sanitize all surfaces.
- Required team members who have traveled to or come into close contact with anyone who has traveled to CDC Level 3 areas to work remotely and self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Implemented technology that allows our team members to operate remotely.
- Conducted remote working drills to test the effectiveness of our business continuity plan and our ability to work 100 percent remote.
As a valued client your health and safety are as important as that of our team members. To ensure your continued well-being, we have taken the following steps to protect you and our team:
- Limited visitors at our locations.
- Using virtual meetings and calls, as well as emails, to keep in contact, rather than in-person meetings.
We remain committed to doing everything we can to ensure we continue to meet your needs. The situation is continuing to evolve, and should the need arise, please know that our team can operate at 100 percent capacity remotely.
Our team will communicate with you on any updates or changes that may be necessary. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to your ValueLink contacts, or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or concerns