SWBC is hosting a webinar on October 26, 2022 at 11 am, on Adaptive Valuation Services – Boosting Consumer Confidence in the Post-Pandemic Lending Market. ValueLink’s SVP of Operations; Aqil Ahmed is one of the speakers at the event alongside a powerhouse panel of industry experts.
The webinar will cover the current and future state of the housing and economic market post-pandemic, challenges faced by underwriters due to appraiser shortages, and ways financial institutions can accelerate the loan process.
Key Discussion Points:
- Notable housing market trends
- The drive for valuation gap programs, products, and services
- How to build vendor panels that are reliable and consistent by cultivating strong partnerships
- How to ensure sustainable mortgage programs
- Mark Weisgerber – SVP Lending Solutions | SWBC
- Blake Hastings – SVP Corporate Strategy and Chief Economist | SWBC
- Chuck Mureddu – SVP, Chief Valuation and Compliance Officer | SWBC
- Brad Dollar – VP Production | Director’s Mortgage
- Aqil Ahmed – SVP Operations | ValueLink Software
- Brian Lovejoy – Licensed Residential Appraiser Valuation | Real Metrics AZ
Reserve your seat by clicking on the button below.